This Content Marketing Tutorial will give help you understand the basics of Content Marketing using some case studies. You will aso learn the definition of Content Marketing, Content Marketing origin, and Content Marketing strategies.
In this Content Marketing Tutorial, you will learn:
1. What is Content Marketing? ( 3:39 )
2. Origins of Content Marketing. ( 0:15 )
3. Content Marketing Overlap. ( 5:23 )
4. Effective Vs Ineffective. ( 7:40 )
5. Comparision of the most effective B2C Content Marketer with the least effective Content Marketer. ( 8:45 )
6. Effective Content Marketers. ( 11:39 )
7. The No-Strategy penalty. ( 12:03 )
8. Content Marketing course overview. ( 13:32 )
Content Marketing is becoming a key aspect of marketing today. Its popularity is increasing by the day. Many marketers around the world are turning to content marketing. According to Demand Metric, 78 percent of CMOs think that custom content is the future of marketing. When you think about it, what better way exists to build brand loyalty within a community than with content marketing?. But the most frequent question that is asked is, if it is increasing in popularity why do many marketers not see immediate results?. The thing about content marketing is that It takes time! Content marketing is not an immediate reward attaining process but a future investment. It is essentially focused on a thought leadership perspective to engage with customers â€“ not to build brand exposure or sell products. When creating a content marketing strategy, it is necessary to have a documented one as opposed to something you just build in your head. This is where most content marketers go wrong. They do not document their strategy. A recent research conducted by the Content Marketing Institute revealed that 60% of businesses that have a documented strategy reported effectiveness and good results.
Effective content marketers:
1. Have a documented strategy.
2. Have someone who oversees content marketing strategy.
3. Use more tactics them less effective peers.
4. use more social media platforms than less effective peers.
5. Allocate a larger percentage of the budget on content marketing.
#DigitalMarketing #SimplilearnDigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingCourse #DigitalMarketingCertification #ContentMarketing
Subscribe to Simplilearn channel for more Social Media Marketing Tutorials – https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
For More Digital Marketing Tutorial videos, check our Digital Marketing tutorial for beginners playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA_yMYN19ug&list=PLEiEAq2VkUULa5aOQmO_al2VVmhC-eqeI
Digital Marketing Articles: https://www.simplilearn.com/resources/digital-marketing?utm_campaign=Job-Assist-Webinar-Digital-Marketing-AvLbf3ANMFI&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
To gain in-depth knowledge of Content Marketing and other Digital Marketing tools and techniques, visit: https://www.simplilearn.com/digital-marketing/content-marketing-foundation-course?utm_campaign=Content-Marketing-introduction-v8DLXaQWJ8A&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
About Simplilearn Content Marketing Course:
The Content Marketing Foundations course takes participants through all the fundamental aspects of Content Marketing- from identifying avenues to developing content to measuring results. This course trains participants in the essentials of planning and executing Content Marketing activity as well as measuring its impact.
The Content Marketing Foundations training provides essential knowledge in Content Marketing techniques. By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Understand Content Marketing strategy.
2. Create messaging and content guidelines.
3. Understand how to write effective articles.
4. Understand content tactics and challenges.
5. Learn best practices for different types of content.
6. Learn how to benefit from the user-generated content.
7. Learn to create best practices for content across media types, including social media, images, etc.
The Content Marketing Foundations course is best suited for aspirants who wish to begin their career in Digital Marketing through Content Marketing. However, the course is ideal for:
1. Business owners
3. Online Marketers
4. Professionals in their early career
5. Marketing professionals
7. Copywriters & Content writers
8. PR professionals
9. Fresh graduates
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0