Once you recognize constructive criticism can be used as a professional growth opportunity, rather than taking it personally, you can use the feedback to your advantage. That’s why in this video, I’m going to share a few tips on how to use criticism for personal growth. https://bit.ly/3p0nOH2
Learn how to achieve your goals and optimize your success with my Personal Development Plan Template. Click the link above to get started!
Give me a follow on Clubhouse! @briantracy — see you there!
00:00 – Intro
01:26 – Criticism impacting your emotions
02:15 – Asking for clarity
03:24 – Avoiding getting defensive
03:57 – Learning experiences
05:00 – Self-evaluation
05:27 – Zoom example
05:56 – Recap
06:14 – Question
Subscribe to my channel for free offers, tips and more!
The Practice Of Discipline
how to receive criticism, motivational video, how to deal with criticism, inspirational video, how to be successful, success tips
"You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength." – Marcus Aurelius
Make the reality you want be blessed by you instead of you being blessed by it. In other words how can you become the person that enriches the reality you want, so it needs you rather than you needing it.
💜 Heart-Based Manifestation YouTuber
How do you use criticism for growth? Leave a comment below!
Learn how to achieve your goals and optimize your success with my Personal Development Plan Template: https://bit.ly/3p0nOH2
Dear person that's reading this, we may not know each others but I wish you all the best in life!✨ Stop blaming yourself, accept things and go forward. Your smile is precious 🥰 all the keys of happiness is in your hands, so open it up 🔓
Love from a self-development Youtuber 💝….
I like it
Criticism maybe useful for research and reveal mistakes that was hidden from me.
Thank you for this video! I absolutely agree. Criticism is a necessary component to growing and overcoming any obstacles you face. I’m a professor so this is something I have to deal with all the time and it can be a challenge taking feedback for what it is when you receive a healthy dose of constructive and destructive feedback.
I’m also glad that your first tip was about controlling your emotions, as emotional intelligence is a huge determining factor in how people receive feedback. People with high emotional intelligence are better able to keep their emotions in check and see feedback for what it is.
This is really beautiful and so useful! Thank you!
Beautiful content. Thank You Mr Tracy
Thanks coach Brian you're the best👍💯
thanks you mr.tracy very much
Thankfully this time around I was Not animated while I had faced criticism
I had dealing that with
1. Keep a humour side of you.( it acts as a spare tire you keep for your SUV).
2. During heated moment keep mum and pretend to listen coz you will know when its right to speak use simple few words only.
3. Then most important comeback with your work within a week max and you will be satisfied.
I after watching this video leant new ways of dealing and the template is great !
Thank you 🙂
Here are my 10 extra tips to INCREASE your daily manifestations that I’ve learned over the years..👇🏾
1. Practice gratitude every morning. When you wake up, list everything that you are grateful for and feel that gratitude in your core. Feel free to write things down in a journal so it is easy for you to remember.
2. Replace your negative thoughts with positive ones. Every time you feel a negative thought coming on, make a positive spin on it right away.
3. Take ownership for things that happen in your life. It's easy to blame others however you will feel much better when you realize that most issues stem from us.
4. ALWAYS believe that good things are about to happen. By being open to new possibilities you are inviting abundance into your life.
5. Remember that like attracts like so you get back whatever you put out, whether it is good or bad. So do good AND received good.
6. Meditate for five minutes a day. During this time focus on how you want your life to be; but place your focus on how you feel AND feel that feeling as if you have already accomplished those goals.
7. Step outside of your comfort zone. Stop playing it safe and make that decision to finally go for your dreams.
8. Focus on activities that make you feel truly happy. When you are truly happy you have the best vibrational frequency to manifest your desires.
9. Avoid the naysayers and surround yourself with people who only lift you higher. Downers will be downers, don't let them drag you into their misery.
10. Don't be afraid to dream and know that you are always supported by the universe.
Hope this helps!
– Your Friendly Neighborhood Coach ❤
The more experiences and advanced you get, the better criticism gets! It is pretty valuable for improvement except as a very beginner – in that case it only causes harm for most poeple
Thank you for useful tips.
I wish I had heard and learned this when I was much younger. I'm going to do my best to follow this advice going forward. Thank you for these helpful tips Mr. Tracy. Best regards to you.
Do not mind criticism, because the Same people who criticised you will come back to applaud you when you reach your goal.
Tracking the facts in criticism and work on it like how to grow by avoid defensive and taking ownership of your part of problem and solve the problem. Thank you for your valuable words.
I used criticism as a warning to signal my brain to have presence of mind in all the things I do and becareful of the words comes in my mouth.
Thanks Brain for this amazing life changing lesson. It seems this clip is talking to me directly about my problems. What an amazing vedio.
It's not pleasant to recieve criticism but after your this video i will not consider it attack and when i get a criticism i will take the time to breath in and breath out for calm. Then i look at into a part of good in it for my personal development . Thank you so much Brian for a lot of things of useful .
Is it Information or Criticism? You allways choose yourself. Is it a behavior or your personality? Make a big difference also, because each and everyone have a personality, that contains behaviors. So I try to think to myself that is a behavior, that someone don't like. And I have a opportunity to correct that behavior, to become a better person for myself and others. So for me it's information.
Sir please translate videos in Hindi because is help hindi understanding peoples
Thank you. It helps me a lot.
“Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.”– Aristotle
But thats NOT what we want right?: 😉
in this video, the music is so loud, please reduce volume of music
This came in the perfect time.
“We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” – Arianna Huffington
Even if criticism can hurt, it might have a good message. I always reflect on things people tell me.
Thank you Brian Tracy
Love BT speaks..Tq sir 😀
Thank you so much Sir for the learnings and inspiration. Watching from the Pholippines
Writing things down in a fortnightly document to utilise with my Line Manager in our one-to-one sessions. Helps tick things off and keeps track of performance
I had been criticized by my fellow investors for not being a profit making trader for a while, I accept my failures, kept my concentration on my work, waited patiently and now things are getting better, all are appreciating me for my results and they forget about my failures. Brian you said the exact words which is really worth for a common man's present situation. Keep posting videos like this and I'm praying for your health and long life.
Background musics is too loud
Constructive criticism 😉
I take every positive criticism as a way to further learn and improve myself
My favorite Brian Tracy's book– No Excuses.
Thanks a lot Sir
My day starts with your videos
If i get kritik and i get defensive, I know I have inner job to do…
You are a wonderful coach sir….
Looking and sounding great Mr Tracy. I can’t fault this video. It’s full of wonderful advice on how to deal with what I like to call constructive feedback
Indepence isn't when you stay alone but have enough to sustain you. Portfolio income is a great way of achieving financial indepence. I got to understand financial indepence when , I started earning $12k every month from my long term investment package which was opearated and managed by a licensed investment Adviser John Augustus Godfrey Jr
Thank you, Mr. Tracy! This video has really changed the way I see certain things. It's so important to accept our mistakes and welcome people's feedback to use it in our favor.
Criticism if right, we should work on that and if wrong we should ignore them
Music not needed