Many moons ago, when the Bad Crypto Podcast was still a toddler, one of our very first guests was Jed McCaleb from Stellar. He showered citizens of Bad Cryptopia with free Stellar Lumens. There was much rejoicing.
More than two years later we are pleased to welcome Jed back to the show to get the latest updates from one of the top and fastest cryptocurrencies in the Universe.
It’s going to be a stellar show. This is episode #392 of The Bad Crypto Podcast.
Full Show Notes at: http://badco.in/392
SUBSCRIBE, RATE, & REVIEW:
• Apple Podcast: http://badco.in/itunes
• Google Podcasts: http://badco.in/google
• Spotify: http://badco.in/spotify
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
• Twitter: @BadCrypto – @joelcomm – @teedubya
• Facebook: /BadCrypto – /JoelComm – /teedubyaw
• Facebook Mastermind Group: /BadCrypto
• LinkedIn: /in/joelcomm – /in/teedubya
• Instagram: @BadCryptoPodcast
• Email: badcryptopodcast[at]gmail[dot]com
• Phone: SEVEN-OH-8-88FIVE- 90THIRTY
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’d like to donate a bit of cryptocurrency to The Bad Crypto Podcast, feel free to send copious amounts to the following locations:
$DOGE Dogecoin: DMngvNMX1U8Sg8PkDjCC3UTS8Mmn9RqTP5
Do your own due diligence and research. Joel Comm and Travis Wright are NOT FINANCIAL ADVISORS. We are sharing our journey with you as we learn more about this crazy little thing called cryptocurrency. We make NO RECOMMENDATIONS. Don’t take anything we say as gospel. Do not come to our homes with pitchforks because you lost money by listening to us.
We only share with you what we are learning and what we are investing it. We will never “pump or dump” any cryptocurrencies. Take what we say with a grain of salt. You must research this stuff on your own! Just know that we will always strive for RADICAL TRANSPARENCY with any show associations.
Show Edited By: Aaron The Tech(http://aaronthe.tech )