What is e-Farming and how is it helping average people escape the rat race working just a few hours a week from their laptop?
Of course, e-farming is nothing like traditional farming. It’s a new way of earning passive income online.
And you won’t read about it in the tabloids or the Wall Street Journal, but even celebrities are getting into e-Farming to get richer.
Notably, people like…
- former president of the United States Barack Obama, who uses e-Farming to promote his personal brand and political agendas.
- Canadian rapper Drake, who uses e-Farming to sell alcoholic beverages brand he owns
- TV host Ellen Degeneres, who leverages e-Farming to sell home decor products
- Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow, who uses e-Farming to sell GOOP wellness products
- movie star Kristen Bell, who uses e-Farming to sell baby care products and many others! But you don’t need to be a world renowned celebrity to leverage e-Farming to make passive income.
There’s a small group of people who are making 6 figures a year with e-Farming without a product line or a personal brand, including one-man and one-woman shows who got tired of working hard to make other people rich.
And these people are escaping the rat race with no previous business experience or MBAs.
How do I know? Because I am one of them.
I’ve used e-Farming to ditch the 9-to-5 and semi-retire in my late 20s.
Would you like to find out how I did it?
— Igor Kheifets