MasteryTV is inspiring video for the entrepreneur.
We are the first and longest running online success TV network in the world. In 2003, we launched two years before YouTube was founded. After launching we serviced more than 20,000 paid members and 250,000 subscribers. This caught the attention of LodgeNet who put us in 1 million hotel rooms as a pay-service.
In 2005 YouTube introduced a new business model to the world of online video. Much of what we produced and charged a subscription fee to access ended up for free on YouTube and on other sites. Of course this challenged our business model, but it didn’t discourage us. We became fascinated with all the new, positive, amazing video available.
The new problem is that the unique individual — you — doesn’t have time to search through all the mediocre videos to find something that educates, motivates and inspires you. That’s where we come in.
MasteryTV has been viewed by millions of entrepreneurs and employees who think like entrepreneurs including individuals from nearly every industry:
The new MasteryTV is a content creator, aggregator and video blog for people who want to live an inspired life. We look for video that tells a story and has meaning. If you start your day with us, we want you to have a better day. If you end your day with us, we want you to dream of a better life.
Most of all, we want you share the love. If you’re inspired, there is no greater gift than to pass it on.
Tom Wood is the CEO and Founder of MasteryTV and is the editorial ‘voice’ of the site. He’s an entrepreneur , investor, event producer, marketer, trainer and keynote speaker.
- Founder and CEO of MasteryTV (2003-present)
- The first and largest success TV network online
- Featured in 1 million hotel rooms worldwide through Lodgenet (2005-2006)
- Millions of online viewers from 130 countries (current)
- Owner of top seminar/event company (1996 – current)
- 20 years as a professional speaker sharing the stage with celebrities including: Suze Orman, Mike Ditka, General Norman Schwarzkopf, Brian Tracy, Les Brown, Pat Riley & more…
Direct Selling Success
- Generated nearly $1 billion in sales with an independent sales force of over 250,000 (1992 – current)
- Created the first direct sales online recruiting and training system in 1996 (TheDuplicator)
- Top 10 earner, million dollar club, in NYSE traded company (2003)
- Company owner and CEO of one of the first online TV network (2004)
- Currently the #1 earner for one of the fastest growing direct sales companies of it’s kind with innovative products made for your DNA. (2008 – present)
Mr. Wood is also an investor, management consultant, marketing expert and entrepreneur where he’s served Fortune 500 companies and start-ups around the world including IBM Japan, Microsoft, Kodak, and others. He is quoted as an expert in 80 publications around the world since 1989.
Mr. Wood is a graduate of Providence College where he was president of the international business organization AIESEC and received a dual degree in marketing and computer science.
Mr. Wood has also been a professional improv comedian, TV show host, voice-over actor and video/film producer. He loves adventure travel and personal improvement and in 2008 he ran his first marathon.
Mr Wood and the team at MasteryTV support Hero Network. We believe social giving is the future. It’s so simple to help someone in need. Visit them today at www.heronetwork.com
We believe that long-term results come from a commitment to learning, growing and teaching. We also believe that transformational change is a requirement for success in every industry and that the only way to get there is through a continuous process of personal and professional growth.
Tom Wood’s public profiles are at:
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/masterytv
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/masterytv
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/tomwood
- Tumblr: http://tomwood.tumblr.com/
- Quora: http://www.quora.com/Tom-Wood-1
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/tomwood7
Tom Wood’s and MasteryTV’s Mission
- Inspire people to live better lives
- Create moments of optimism and happiness
- Celebrate life’s joys with each other
Since 100% of MasteryTV is free, our only income is your feedback. Please comment below or send us your personal thoughts at — support [@] masterytv . com